Patent is a statutory right for an invention granted for a limited period of time to the patentee by the Government, in exchange of full disclosure of his invention for excluding others, from making, using, selling, importing the patented product or process for producing that product for those purposes without his consent.
Criteria for Patent: Novelty, Inventive Step, Industrially applicable.
Validity: 20 years from the date of applying a Patent.
Drafting of patent applications [provisional/ non-provisional (utility)] in all areas of technology, involving: Analyzing technical disclosures.
- Patentability Assessment / Novelty Search / Prior Art Search
- Validity/ Invalidity Search and Analysis
- Infringement Search and Analysis
- FTO / FTP & Product Clearance Search
- State of The Art Search
- Drafting of Applications as Per National Laws and Under PCT
- Patent Drawings and Illustrations
- Drafting Response to The Examiner's Objections
- Patent Analysis
- Competitor Watch
- Patent Portfolio Management
Patent Filing And Registration
The following are the services provided by us in the field of Patents:
- Preparing provisional and complete specification.
- Filing of Indian and PCT applications.
- Preparing of specifications and applications for filing at patent offices throughout the world in co-operation with our foreign associates.
- Patentability, validity and infringement opinions.
- Litigation: Opposition and cancellation.
- Licensing and transfer of technology.
Patents related Agreements
- Assignment Agreement
- Exclusive License Agreement
- Non-Exclusive license Agreement
- Confidentiality Agreements
- Technology Transfer Agreements